Website

I encourage everyone to please post feedback in regards to the website. Not necessarily "hey smash looks great" or "i like it".. but more along the lines of features you would like to see, bugs you may encounter, etc.

I appreciate it any and all.

Thanks,
Smash

I think it might need to be cropped a bit since it was extending really far to the right and breaking the website when you zoom out lol.

Andrastie

Smashy, I have been having wierd issues with this site on my work computer. Granted, it may be the IT guys messing with crap, but I figured passing it on wouldn't hurt.

The other day I was getting a white screen as soon as I clicked on the page link that said: ERROR, MISSING_HEADER_and a bunch of other wierd things. Did it off and on throughout the day.

Then I have been having issues where the page loads and when I try to log in, it won't let me. It says I need cookies enabled, but if I come back a little later things work fine...then try again a bit later and I get the cookie issue again.

Again, I'm sure it's something the IT guys are messing with, as I haven't had these issues at home. It's just wierd that all of a sudden I am now having these issues at work. Also I use both Chrome and (gasp) Explorer.

Vanessa Z

I like the new member profile page set up! My only "complaint" would be that when you click on the "Legend" tab some of them cut the others off or cover them completely. I love being able to see all that you're capable of with the website, Smash!

I like the new member profile page set up! My only "complaint" would be that when you click on the "Legend" tab some of them cut the others off or cover them completely. I love being able to see all that you're capable of with the website, Smash!
Thanks! Would you by chance be able to provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? Your browser, operating system, and resolution would be helpful too :)

Smashy, I have been having wierd issues with this site on my work computer. Granted, it may be the IT guys messing with crap, but I figured passing it on wouldn't hurt.

The other day I was getting a white screen as soon as I clicked on the page link that said: ERROR, MISSING_HEADER_and a bunch of other wierd things. Did it off and on throughout the day.

Then I have been having issues where the page loads and when I try to log in, it won't let me. It says I need cookies enabled, but if I come back a little later things work fine...then try again a bit later and I get the cookie issue again.

Again, I'm sure it's something the IT guys are messing with, as I haven't had these issues at home. It's just wierd that all of a sudden I am now having these issues at work. Also I use both Chrome and (gasp) Explorer.
Hey! The cookie issue sounds like a setting with your browser or network. It does require cookies to keep you logged in. As far as the error message you were getting, that may of been when I was using the live server as a development server too, if you see that again please let me know.

Vanessa Z

Thanks! Would you by chance be able to provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? Your browser, operating system, and resolution would be helpful too :)
I went to take some screen shots for you and it looks different now! :eek: Earlier the boxes were rectangles with the photos on the left and text that stretched halfway across the screen. Now they are perfect squares with images in the center. Not sure if it was something wrong with my browser earlier or if you tweaked something but it looks perfect now! :D I'll take some screenies if I have any other weird stuff pop up. ^_^

I went to take some screen shots for you and it looks different now! :eek: Earlier the boxes were rectangles with the photos on the left and text that stretched halfway across the screen. Now they are perfect squares with images in the center. Not sure if it was something wrong with my browser earlier or if you tweaked something but it looks perfect now! :D I'll take some screenies if I have any other weird stuff pop up. ^_^
Sounds like you had some old styles cached :) Thank you though for the feedback!

Andrastie

Hey! The cookie issue sounds like a setting with your browser or network. It does require cookies to keep you logged in. As far as the error message you were getting, that may of been when I was using the live server as a development server too, if you see that again please let me know.
I'm going to say it was probably my work's IT guys screwing around with things, as I have not had that issue in a couple days now.

Things do look amazing, thanks a bunch Smash!

A bug with some of my jQuery was duplicating the podcast feeds each time one was fetched. Should be resolved now. If you're still seeing multiple feeds for a single podcast, just do a hard refresh.