2. Fluffytoy - DPS Druid
3. Valahar - Mage
4. Effx - Rogue
5. Shadowguardd - Rogue

Phailure - Unholy Death Knight (Hiatus)

Last edited:

DrLegend

Guild Master
As I was the only person to receive a vote for Best Guild Tank other than Seri and Pope, I protest at my #3 ranking and order you to switch me to #2.

Marcus

Guild Master
Updated the roster depth chart for BRF. Updated to reflect attendance and guild needs. We will run 6 healers in BRF if we have 25+ on a raid night.

Marcus

Guild Master
Updated 7/21, Nueskyn added to roster. Bouree added to melee DPS, Thannan's boomkin added to ranged, Synndai added to ranged.

Lux, Manflesh, and Strawberri promoted to full membership!

Looks like we have a solid 28/29 man roster depending upon absences.

Marcus

Guild Master
UPDATED FOR LEGION ROSTER! Gratz everybody! Remember, the class you selected will be your main for Tier 19 and most likely the entire expac!

Andrastie

@Marcus

Do we need to update the Flex Healer #2? I'm pretty sure @Thannan has expressed a major interest in going Warlock. I know @Zelgadys was a healer in the past and mentioned that he was so excited during the draft to say he would fill a Flex Healer if needed.

Have been reading over the all Healer specs/guides and what-not today, and was double checking the roster/roles. Wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page.

Just putting this out there, after last night, if we think we are going to be short ranged dps, I don't mind making the switch back to Warlock or even another class, I seem to be more confident and feel im overall better at melee, but at the same time I don't want the guild to suffer or be hindered in anyways, especially if I can help out somewhere.

Phailure

Council Member
Just putting this out there, after last night, if we think we are going to be short ranged dps, I don't mind making the switch back to Warlock or even another class, I seem to be more confident and feel im overall better at melee, but at the same time I don't want the guild to suffer or be hindered in anyways, especially if I can help out somewhere.
It much more important that you play the class that you enjoy most. Yes we are melee heavy, but we will find a way to make it work.

Marcus

Guild Master
Like Phailure said we'll assess as we go. We had 5 RDPS not there last night, which is somewhat an anomaly. I can't predict who's going to be online every night. Melee is the new healer here at LA :)