Official BlizzCon 2017 Weight Loss Challenge

Thannan

@enano you may want to reassess your calorie limit and weigh stuff out too - you've lost a ton of weight already so you may need to adjust down because your body doesn't require the same amount of fuel as it did.

That said, it just happens. I was stuck at 200 for probably a month. Now I've been around 175-180 for a month.

Starting Weight: 260.2
Current weight: 258.2
Weight gained/lost: 2lbs Lost
Goal: 200-215

I'm still trying to figure out my body needs and why the large changes I've already made aren't making much impact.
*I've been hitting the gym: Cardio + Weight Lifting
*I've been eating much healthier
*I've been recently hitting my minimum daily calories

Note: I don't drink soda, and I've had very minimum amount of alcohol/beer, if and when I drink any. Over the past 2 weeks, I've had maybe 3 beers.

What I have heard though is that since I have been eating basically the same things daily, my body isn't doing much with it? I don't really know.

Any tips or suggestions or guidelines are greatly appreciated. I'm really trying here.

DrLegend

Guild Master
Starting Weight: 272.2
Current weight: 259.8
Weight lost: 12 lbs
Goal: 215

I only lost .2 this week but that's because I started my cheat day a day earlier than usual.

Starting Weight: 260.2
Current weight: 254.6
Weight gained/lost: 5.6
Goal: 200-215

So far my lowest has been 252.2 since we started (yesterday, actually), but it wasn't on weigh-in day.

Thannan

Somehow up to 184 this morning, my suspicion being that I haven't pooped in two days and the high sodium content in dehydrated mountain meals is making me retain water weight. I'll check back later this week lol

DrLegend

Guild Master
Somehow up to 184 this morning, my suspicion being that I haven't pooped in two days and the high sodium content in dehydrated mountain meals is making me retain water weight. I'll check back later this week lol
Same shit happened to me earlier this week.

Got up to 265 for two days. One bowel movement later, 259.