Legends Anonymous Challenge of the Week(LA COW)

Phailure

Council Member
Greeting Legends,

With farm time upon us your guild council is happy to announce the introduction of "Legends Anonymous Challenge of the Week", or "LA COW" for short. The intent of these challenges is to provide some fun and light hearted inter-guild competition to take some of the monotony out of farm BRF every week. The challenges will be different every week and will offer a small report for win or completing the challenge.

Rules:

1) Intentionally trying to make another guildie fail a challenge will result in you forfeiting all challenges that week. (i.e. No Life Griping someone into the path of Oregorger).
2) Challenges where there can be multiple winners will have the prize pool split evenly between all guildies who successfully complete the challenge.
3) If we wipe on a boss the challenge associated for that boss is deemed failed by everyone.
4) The guild council can end the challenges at any time if they feel people are ignoring mechanics in order to complete the challenges.

Challenges for May 12

"I'm so fancy": Parse at over 95% for your ilvl/spec on Gruul on Ask Mr. Robot. Prize pool: 2000 gold.
"They see me rolling": Avoid getting hit by roll during both roll phases on Oregorger. Prize Pool: 2000 gold.
"Boats ,Boats , Boats":
Rangers DPS: Do the most damage to turrets during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.
Melee: Do the most damage to Marek during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.
Healers: Heal the most during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.​
"What das dis ting do": Avoid getting hit by Poptarts and Stampers during a Hans and Franz kill. Prize pool: 2000 gold.
"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your armor": Do the most Damage to the Heat Regulators on Blast Furnace( No MCs allowed) . Prize pool: 1000 gold.
Bonus Objective: Get a 99 percentile parse for you ilvl and spec on Ask Mr. Robot on any boss in BRF(Blackhand excluded). Prize 250 gold.

P.S. It is difficult to come up with challenges that are fair for all 3 roles (sorry tanks). Suggestions for future challenges are welcome.

Phailure

Council Member
Great job last night everyone. Here are the winners of this weeks challenges. I will mail everyone their gold tonight when I get home from work. If I missed anything please let me know.

"I'm so fancy": Parse at over 95% for your ilvl/spec on Gruul on Ask Mr. Robot. Prize pool: 2000 gold.

Unhunterstar
Addicted
FishWater
GrillPriest
Phailure
Nzu
Thannan

"They see me rolling": Avoid getting hit by roll during both roll phases on Oregorger. Prize Pool: 2000 gold.
Addicted
Adsem
Andrastie
Andrich
Brighteyezz
Burnanator
Fishwater
Granmumper
Justin
Marcus
Popewigziv
Ratchetness
Serrene
Shekoda
Unhunterstar

"Boats ,Boats , Boats":
Rangers DPS: Do the most damage to turrets during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.
Melee: Do the most damage to Marek during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.
Healers: Heal the most during phase 3 of Iron Maidens. Prize: 500 gold.?

Ranged: Shekoda
Melee: Marcus
Healers: You all win since apparently I can't fitler healing by phase on AMR for Maindens.

"What das dis ting do": Avoid getting hit by Poptarts and Stampers during a Hans and Franz kill. Prize pool: 2000 gold.
Addicted
Adsem
Andrich
Coggles
Fishwater
Justin
Marcus
Phailure
Popewigziv
Serrene
Shekoda

"It's getting hot in here, so take off all your armor": Do the most Damage to the Heat Regulators on Blast Furnace( No MCs allowed) . Prize pool: 1000 gold.
Shekoda

Bonus Objective: Get a 99 percentile parse for you ilvl and spec on Ask Mr. Robot on any boss in BRF(Blackhand excluded). Prize 250 gold.
Fishwater - Gruul
GrillPreist - Gruul
Fishwater - Hans and Frans
Addicted - Hans and Franz
Fishwater - Flamebender
Fishwater - Oregorger