Discord Emoji Contest

DrLegend

Guild Master
Greetings Legends!

It's time for another contest. As you all are aware, we've been having fun with our newest communication's tool Discord for the better part of a month now. It's been a great ride and I truly believe it's helped bring us closer together not only as a guild but as friends as well.

In the latest Tuesday update, the beautiful devs at Discord have sought it fit to give us a loaded gun. We can now create our own custom emojis to be used in our private channel.

As you may have already noticed... My creative juices have already been flowing. However, I am only one man, a genius at that, but still only one man. In order to promote the community and help give people a sense of ownership in our channel, we are holding an contest to create your own emoji to be used in the channel.

The rules are simple. All you have to do is upload a picture in this thread with the emoji graphics tag you would like to be seen uploaded in our chat channel.

A sample entry would look like this:

:Nova:
Nova.png

And that's all there is to it!

The emoji contest will be closed on October 8th at 11:59PM. The winner will be announced during the Tuesday before raid and receive a $10 gift card to Amazon.com!

A winner will be chosen at random based on the number of entries received and accepted. Yes, you can have more than one entry but we're still looking for quality here. You can upload 20 but if only two are selected to go into the channel, you only have to 2 entries for the gift card.

We've already got some classics uploaded already but now its your time to shine guys.

Let's see what you've got!