Blizzcon Tickets Distribution

Phailure

Council Member
Sup Legends,

The first availability of Blizzcon tickets is fast approaching on April 20th. While we will be trying to get as many tickets as possible it would be nice to have a rough idea of how many we will need. If you planning on going or still considering it please post in this thread and let us know. I have compiled a tentative list of attendee's based on conversation on TS, in email, or in the forums.

Received Ticket
Phailure
Marcus
DrLegend
Quetzel
Zel
Andrasite

Transfer Pending
Gran
Thanann
Pope
Serrene
Manifesto
Shekoda

Waiting List
Andrich
Smash
Seth
Lemus

Tickets to be Distributed
Phailure - 2
DrLegend - 3
Quetzel - 2
Andrasite - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Phailure

Council Member
Legends,

At 7pm PST( 9 pm server) the first batch of Blizzcon tickets will go on sale. Below are a few pointers for tomorrow:

• Make sure you have signed up for an account at https://www.universe.com/ ahead of time.
  • If you can purchase multiple tickets (up to 4) it will increase the chances of everyone getting tickets. If you don't have the money to grab more then one ticket that is fine. Just try and grab a single.
  • Be at your computer and signed into TS 15 minutes prior to tickets going on sale with your credit card with you.
  • Try and think of tomorrow as a dry run. The demand is the highest the first day and it is likely we won't get all the tickets we need. Last year we got all but one of the tickets 6on Saturday. Don't get bummed if you don't get a tickets on Wednesday.

DrLegend

Guild Master
Great points Phailure.

I think it's vital that everyone who wants to go try and be a part of the event tomorrow night. It's not just to help us out but it was incredibly fun hanging out with the guys and reading updates about the event as tickets flew by.

I have fail in us Legends. If we manages to pull it off last year, I'm sure we'll be in good hands this year again as well.